- https://dev.jcdecaux.com.au/sites/default/files/TheCollins.jpgLarge Format DigitalTransit Solution Location:Southern Cross Station, Melbourne
- https://dev.jcdecaux.com.au/sites/default/files/The%20Clock-Westpac.jpgTransit Solution Location:Southern Cross Station, Melbourne
- https://dev.jcdecaux.com.au/sites/default/files/Nespresso_Melbourne_Melbourne_20.12.17_SCSTheCollins.jpgTransit Solution Location:Southern Cross Station, Melbourne
- https://dev.jcdecaux.com.au/sites/default/files/ANZ_Melbourne_Melbourne_11.01.18_SCSTheClock.jpgTransit Solution Location:Southern Cross Station, Melbourne
- https://dev.jcdecaux.com.au/sites/default/files/Cadbury_Brisbane_04.07.17_KingGeorgeSquareStation_0.jpgTransit Solution Location:King George Station, Brisbane
- https://dev.jcdecaux.com.au/sites/default/files/Telstra%20-%20iPhone%2010_Brisbane_BCC_08.11.17_CentralStation_0.jpgTransit Solution Location:Central Station, Brisbane
JCDecaux’s high quality digital screens allow advertisers to harness cutting-edge out-of-home capabilities, including innumerable creative change-outs, real-time updates, day-parting and social media integration. Advertisers can run up to one minute of content across each of the following digital products.
Introducing Melbourne’s most impactful large format digital screen - The Collins. Measuring 14m² this iconic LED digital screen dominates the main concourse of Southern Cross Station, capturing the attention of over 120,000 commuters daily. With dynamic capabilites this premium screen delivers impact, dominance, engagement and interaction. Coupled with the iconic Clock and our powerful Station Domination product, there is no better way for brands to own this valuable gateway to the Melbourne CBD.
The Clock, is located at the high traffic entrance and exit point of Melbourne’s architecturally iconic Southern Cross Station. The historic Clock delivers unmatched pedestrian impact, with through traffic approaching 50 million a year – capturing the attention of commuters travelling to the CBD, Etihad Stadium and on domestic rail lines, V-line and the airport SkyBus. The Clock’s two x (13.5m²) digital displays offer advertisers state-of-the-art digital technology that ensures brand messages are creatively delivered to captive, highly engaged transit audiences at a major gateway to the CBD.
The two Brisbane large format digital screens are located on the main concourses and thoroughfares of Brisbane’s Central and King George Square Stations. These screeens have the power to play full motion digital content that captures the vast number of commuters utilising the rail networks every day. Being the only large format digital screens in these busy commuter hubs, they deliver impact and command attention.
Sold as part of Citylights broadcast networks, JCDecaux offers premium digital panels in high-traffic rail environments across the Melbourne and Brisbane CBDs. High definition animated advertiser content is displayed on rotation in 7 second intervals.
The latest addition to JCDecaux’s Digital Network, Digital Citylights also broadcast 24/7 to highly pedestrian audiences on the streets of Sydney and Brisbane, with many more great locations set to follow.